Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy Saturday

After breakfast and a shower I went to watch my grand daughter play basketball. Her team won so that was nice. I stopped at Acme on the way to the game to take advantage of the 1 day sale. They had Smith milk on sale for $1.99. There was a limit of 4 gallons. I had 2 35 cent coupons and I knew my daughter would have 2 coupons so I stopped my her house to get her coupons. They also had Nickles bread on sale for 88 cents so I got 2 loafs. I spent OOP $9.72 and had a savings of $8.32.

After the basketball game I stopped by Target. I wanted to get the Coke that they had on sale. It was hard to just walk straight to the soft drinks and not look at other things, but I did it. I used 2 coupons that I printed of the my come rewards site. OOP $5.09 with a savings of $2.00.

This evening we are going to see the Black Keys. We are taking our daughter and 2 grandsons to see them. We saw them play at an Obama rally in Akron in September. They were the opening act for Devo. The drummer was great to watch. He really got into his playing. Since both of my grandsons enjoy playing in their own 2 man band I thought they would enjoy seeing the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment