Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MIA

Sorry to be MIA. Things here have been CRAZY! I've been having a bout of depression. I feel better today. My sweet Hubby is taking me to Vegas for my birthday. We leave on Monday and get back of Friday. I really need to get away.

I want o catch up on my mail call. Since my last post I've gotten:

Pepsi deal coupons from a rebate.
Domino Sugar recipes with 2 sugar coupons
$5.00 gift card from Save a Lot from the Fuel Your Family for Free promotion. I wasn't in the promotion area so they sent me a gift card.

That's all I can remember.

I have to go through all my coupons today and take out all the expiring ones. I have to see if there's anything that expires today that I don't want to miss out on.

I have to go to Target to take advantage of the Pepsi sale. I'm going to buy 5 12 packs for $15.oo. I have 5 $2.00 coupons. This brings the total to $5.00. If you buy 5 packs you get a $5.00 gift card so I will actually get the Pepsi for free. My grandaughter wants Sierra Mist so I'll probably buy that since I still have Pepsi left from the orginial promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment