Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OH NO!!

I was making some turkey salad for my lunch...

I had cut up some turkey from last nights dinner
I added some green olives and celery.
I went to the refrigerator to get out the mayo.
OH NO! There was only a spoonful left. I scraped the jar clean.
I went back to the refrigerator to get out the Mircle Whip.
OH NO! Less than a spoonful left.
I scraped that jar clean too.
The turkey salad turned out just right, but now I'm out of mayo and Miracle Whip.

I went to the computer to look up Hellmann's to write and tell them how much I loved their product in hopes of getting a coupon from them to help with my next purchase. Lo and behold they are offering a $1.00 coupon for mayo on their website. I was able to print two coupons by using the backspace and refreshing the page. Now, I hope Walmart has a good price on the Hellmann's mayo since Giant Eagle doesn't take internet coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment