Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chilly Night For Football

We went to the high school football game tonight.  It was brisk night.  I had on 3 shirts and was covered up in a blanket.  My grand daughter was playing with the band.  Every year they let the 8th graders play at one game and tonight was the night.  They played 2 Beatles songs.  She did a good job.  We left at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

I'm sitting here at 12 midnight trying to finish my water.  Since I haven't gone to bed yet I'm still counting it as Friday. ;-)   I've gotten max points every day so far and I want to get them tonight.  Looks like it's going to be another night of getting up to go to the bathroom.  I never had to do that until this week.  I don't feel hungry at all during the day.  I'm too full of water.

No exercise today.  No real reason for it.  I was just being lazy.  I did get my Zumba game in the mail today, so I'm going to have to try that out soon.

I went over in points yesterday.  Breakfast was 2 slices of french toast with lite syrup and a cantaloupe wedge.  For lunch I ate Cream of Chicken soup.  I was numb up to eyes from my dentist visit, so I just had soup.  For dinner I was on my own since my hubby went to his golf banquet.  I had sliced cucumbers with salad dressing, leftover hamburger patty, and a WW dinner.  For a snack I had a snack bar.  Total points+ used was 34.

Even though I'm finished eating for the day, I'll save what I ate today for tomorrows blog.

The scale has gone up 2 pounds.  I know it's from drinking all this water.  I am peeing a lot, but my bowels aren't moving.  I will drink my Smooth Move tea tomorrow instead of Sunday.  I don't want to be too bound up.

OK , I have to finish this water and get to bed.  My sister is coming to visit tomorrow around noon and I haven't touched the house.  I have to run the sweeper and dust at least.  All in all things don't look too bad.

1 comment:

  1. Send some of that cold weather down here please (Florida). Is the Zumba game for the Wii? If it is let me know what it's like, may have to get me one too!
    When I get "bound up", I know I'm not eating enough fiber (fruit, veggies and grains), so I just amp it up and things get back to normal.
    Enjoy that cold weather for me! :)

    ReplyDelete