Saturday, February 11, 2012

Winter Has Arrived

We've been really lucky this year with the weather.  When it's snowed we had a nice warm day to melt it all.  Today we are getting another burst of winter.  It's snowing and blowing.  It looks all wintery out there.

Yesterday's eating went very well.  I stayed within my points.  I really like doing my tracking starting with dinner.  My weight is still down and I'm hoping to show another loss on Monday.  I am really going to try hard to stay on track the whole weekend, which never happens.

I tried on more clothes this morning.  I have some black jeans that are still snug.  I looked at the size and they are a slim fit size 10.  These were bought at least 9 years ago and have only been wore once.  I remember the day I wore them.  They were snug then too.  I think I'll see if my daughter wants them.  I just can't see me wearing a slim cut ever!!  I've tried on all my skinny clothes that I've saved and I have 1 pair of jeans that I could wear if I had to, but they are a little tight.  Another couple pounds and I will be able to wear them without any problem.  Could it be that someday I might have to go and buy more clothes because the size 10s are too big?  I just can't imagine this happening.  Of course, I never saw me getting back into my old skinny clothes either.

So, how's the weather in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I came across your page recently and I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete