Monday, October 29, 2012

Maintaining


I think I have this maintaining thing figured out.  I'm staying about the same weight each week.  I wouldn't mind losing a little more, but I'm not going to stress over it.  I'm feeling good where I am.  I'm hoping to continue maintaining through the holidays and then maybe I'll push for more weight loss in January.

We are having a lot of rain the last couple days and expect it to last the rest of the week.  I would much rather have sunshine, but at least I'm not on the coast and experiencing all the flooding.  I'm going to pop my vitamins to help boost my mood.  This weather and the winter to come always makes me very moody. 

I'm still exercising a lot and will continue to do it.  I actually enjoy it.  I don't think I would like going to the gym and use the weight machines, but the aerobic stuff I like.

Now that the weather isn't good for grilling my menu will switch the cooler foods.  I see a lot more casseroles in the future.  Today will be a whole chicken and that will be in leftovers for a couple days.  We decided meatloaf sounded good so I will be making that later in the week.  I will have to work a lot of veggies into the menu too.  I think I'll get out my divided plates and start using them again and load up the large section with the veggies and put the meat in the little section.

I'm off to get my shower and do some cleaning for some extra activity points today.

No comments:

Post a Comment