Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowed In

It's been snowing all night and it's still coming down. We're under a winter advisory until 4pm today. The schools have been canceled. I guess I'll be getting a phone call from one of the grand kids saying they want to come over today.

I hate driving in bad weather, so I know I won't be going out today, to spend any money. Now to decide what I'm going to do. I will probably work on the basement. My hubby finished the shelves so I can now stack the tubs of fabric on them so you can walk down there again. I still have a lot of boxes to go through and start pricing for the yard sale this spring. I want it all organized so all I have to do is set up tables and set the things out. Only problem is we don't rally have heat in the basement. When we had the new furnace put in they didn't put a vent down there so it gets cold. I will do a little and then take a break and have some hot tea or cocoa.

Dinner will be something with the leftover chicken or spaghetti and meatballs. I haven't decided yet. I think I'll make some wheat bread in the bread maker. It always makes the house smell so good and like I've been baking all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment