Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wet Wednesday

I ended up sleeping in this morning. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. I didn't go to Jazzercise today. That means I have to go tomorrow and Friday in order to get 3 days in.

Not much else happened today. It was drizzling rain most of the day, so nothing to do outside. It's getting colder too. I afraid winter's on it's way.

Dinner was good. I made wheat pasta with left over plain sauce. We had a nice salad I since I don't like chicken in tomato sauce I put my chicken in my salad. My hubby had his chicken thigh in the sauce with mushrooms. No cheating again today. The only problem I'm having is getting all the water in. I'm doing better, but not good enough. I'm still working on it though. I'm not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment