Sunday, January 2, 2011

Survived New Years Weekend

I made it through the New Year food fest without doing too much damage.  I did make you veggie dip using low fat cream cheese and lite mayo.  I put it in my WW calculator and it comes up to 2 points a tablespoon.  I use 2 tablespoons and manage to  get a lot of veggies (green peppers and carrots) in.  I didn't eat a single potato chip or fried food.  I tried making some sauerkraut balls in the oven, but that's didn't turn out very well.  I did eat a couple cheese cubes (which I cut in smaller cubes). I had one drink on NYE and a glass of wine on New years day with dinner.  I made my usual New Years dinner consisting of meatballs, sauerkraut and cabbage.  I ate 2 meatballs and a little of the cabbage and sauerkraut.  I didn't have any rolls with dinner.  My lunch yesterday and today were veggies and dip.  We did go out to dinner tonight and I had one slice of a small pizza and a salad.  Since I didn't have much for dinner I thought I could afford it.

Tomorrow is weigh-in again.  I'm hoping for a pound or more.  To stay on track to get to goal by Dec 2011 I have to lose at least 1 pound a week.  I will post how I did tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for dropping by my blog; I am on WW, too. I had been a lifetimer for 12 years when I had colon cancer. When I started chemo, I was at 116 pounds; at the end I weighed 148. Three years later, I hope this is THE year I will get it off.

    ReplyDelete