Monday, February 14, 2011

One Pound Valentine Surprise

Today was weigh-in.  I'm down another 1 pound.  That is a total of 9 pounds in 8 weeks.   It looks like the tracking and exercise is doing it's thing.  I have walked on the treadmill everyday this month and I've don't the Wii almost everyday.  I've been tracking my food on e-tools and I've stayed within my points almost every day and have never used my total weekly points.  I don't trade in my activity points.

Today is Valentines Day and we are going to go out to dinner.  We are going to have Mexican food.  I will enjoy a margarita, but I will count it and since it's the same day as weigh-in I have a week to work it off.  The rest of the week I will stay on program and I hope to see another loss net week.

No comments:

Post a Comment