Monday, May 2, 2011

Why Is It So Hard?

Why is it so hard to get to the next 10 pound mark?  It seems to take forever to get out of the 180s and now I'm stuck in the 170s.  I've been stuck in the 170s since January.  I am so close.  Last week I weighed 170.8.  I was hoping for a pound loss this week so I could finally be in the 160s. NOPE!! I had a .6 gain so now I have to lose a pound and a half to get into the 160s.  It just doesn't seem fair.  I'm going to up my exercise so I can hopefully get there next Monday.  I've been walking on the treadmill for 20 minutes everyday.  I think I'll still do that and then follow-up with some kind of exercise tape or wii game.  I wish the weather would get better so I could go out walking too.  It was so nice last year when we would go for a walk in the park after dinner.  It's been raining so much that I'm sure that the park trails are very muddy.

I took my monthly measurements and I'm down 3 inches overall.  I have a pair of jeans that I'm using for my clothing guide and I finally got them zipped without having to lay on the bed first.  They are still too tight to wear, but I did get the zipped!! 

My May goals are to be in the 160s by May 15th and to be 165 by Memorial Day.  My original goal was to lose 1 pound a week.  Today was my 19th week of Weight Watchers and I'm down 15.2 so I'm 4 pounds behind on my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment