Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1st Day of Extended Exercise

I got up early this morning and made my husband's breakfast.  I made myself a smoothie using a 1/2 banana, pineapple, blueberries and raspberries.  I added a WW yogurt worth 2 points and some ice cubes.  This made enough for me to have a glass for breakfast and another one for lunch.  Since fruit is zero points I'm counting this as a 2 point smoothie

I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then did a Leslie Sansone strength walk CD for 40 minutes, so I got in an hour workout today.  I'm going to continue this for the week and see if it helps my next weigh in.  After I worked out I had 1/2 english muffin with 1 T peanut butter.

I went shopping at Walmart for a few things.  I got some turkey sausage crumbles and turkey pepperoni so I could have some english muffin pizzas for lunch.  This is 4 points. They are remodeling our Walmart and it's almost impossible to find anything.

Dinner is going to be an egg salad sandwich using pita pockets 3 points for a half sandwich and I'm using up the last of the Easter ham and making some Ham Corn Chowder.  It is 8 points for a cup. 

I will have some watermelon for my evening snack while I watch Biggest Loser.  Zero points.

I am low on points today.  It's hard to get points in when fruits and veggies are zero points.
Breakfast= 4
Lunch=6
Dinner= 11
Total= 21
I'm suppose to have 29.  I might add some almonds for an afternoon snack if I'm hungry.

I have 5 activity points

Today's weight on my home scale 171

No comments:

Post a Comment