Friday, September 9, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away!!

I was watching the weather channel last night and there is so much flooding going on.  This has been the wettest year.  We had a lot of rain in the spring and now in the fall.  It rained or looked like rain most of yesterday and this morning it's foggy and no sun in sight.  It is very depressing.

Not much happened here yesterday.  I did some sewing and watched some TV and that's about it.  Today, I have to get some activity in.  I don't know what it's going to be yet, but I have to do something.  Either I will do a walking CD or play on the Wii or walk on the treadmill, but I will do something.

I watched Big Brother last night and Jordan ended up leaving. Now I have to hope Rachel wins.

Eating was pretty much as I predicted yesterday.  Breakfast was Kashi cereal with almond milk and 1 slice of bacon.  I switched lunch and dinner around and had the spaghetti for lunch and the taco salad for dinner.  Since I didn't have meatballs left I added some cheddar cheese to the spaghetti.  I ended up not eating any cantaloupe.  I did have a string cheese with a WW yogurt in the afternoon.  Total points used yesterday was 25.  The scale still says 157.

3 comments:

  1. Your doing great and seems like you have them meals down pack. Im glad you are getting your exercise in I wish I could say the same about myself lol . It has been raining here for 4 days YUCK it is very depressing I guess... I love rain and thunder and lightning storms they calm me down. Well Im off to study and then school I will ttyl Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been a bummer this past few days. Makes you just want to crawl back under the covers and go back to bed doesn't it ?

    What can we do to help you to get that scale moving downward ? you seem to be doing everything right with you eating & exercising. How is your leg feeling ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leg is better. The sun is finally shining now, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

    The scale moved 1/2 pound when I weighed in before my shower. Now if I can keep it off and maybe lose more by my Monday Weigh-in I will be happy.

    ReplyDelete