Saturday, September 10, 2011

Gloomy Weather Day

Another dark dismal morning.  It's 11:30 am and I need to have the lights on to see.  Since it looks like it could rain any minute I'm not even going to go to the farmer's market today.  I'm so not looking forward to the upcoming winter.  It did clear up for a while yesterday evening.  I took advantage of it and took the dog for a walk around the neighborhood.  It felt good to be outside walking.

Not much happening here.  I really lead a pretty boring life.  I have an online business sewing children's Halloween costumes .  I got an order for a cheerleader top 2 days ago.  I got it cut out and started sewing it.  I had emailed the customer with the cheerleader skirt site in case she meant to order it as well.  It turns out that she had actually meant to order the skirt instead of the top so now I have to cut that out and sew it.  Maybe she'll decide she wants the top after all and my time won't have been wasted.

Eating yesterday was good.  Breakfast was the usual Kashi cereal and almond milk.  I had a grilled ham and cheese for lunch with a pickle and a handful of potato chips.  Since my hubby is out of town my daughter and I went to Pizza Hut for dinner.  I had the salad bar and 1 slice of cheese pizza.  In the evening I had a handful of peanut butter stuffed pretzels.  I ended up using 28 points+ and got a 1.5 mile walk in.

Now I'm going to go do a Richard Simmons tape since it doesn't look like an outside day today.

1 comment:

  1. The weather here has be awful. It poured like mad this morning and now it is sunny ! Hopefully the next few days will be better.

    Wow, great online business ! I bookmarked it just in case so I can pass it along to my sister.

    Good job on eating & walking. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete