Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry to be MIA this week

I don't have a real excuse to why I haven't posted this week.  I haven't been that busy.  I guess I just didn't have anything important to say.  Let me catch you up on what's been going on here.


Recap of Monday-  I went to my WW weigh-in.  It was a little disappointing since I was drinking all that water all week.  I only lost .2.  I know a loss is a loss, but I was hoping to get my 5 pound star at least.  If I would have lost another .2 I would have had a 30 pound loss and gotten my star.  I weighed in at 156.8.  I'm so close to that 155 mark.  Next weigh-in will be the week I finally get there. Fingers crossed!!  My scall all this week has said 155.5 pounds.  YEAH!! Finally at 155.  10 more pounds to go.


My eating was about the same as usual.  I ate 20 points+ and got in my 4 miles with Leslie Sansone.
B- smoothie and breakfast bar at meeting
L- 1/2 pits with ham, lettuce and mustard and a pickle spear on the side
D- Meatloaf, 1/2 sweet potato, steamed broccoli & cauliflower. Cider to drink
Total points+ 20

Tuesday- I went to my weigh in at the weight loss challenge meeting.  I lost 1.5 pounds putting me at 156.4 there.  I walked to and from the meeting so that was my activity plus did a little gardening while I was waiting for my daughter to pick up her dog.  I dog sit for her while she's at work so I take him out to run around for an hour and I get some gardening done.

My eating was:
B- Cheerios, banana, almond milk
L- Meatloaf sandwich, pickle spear, apple
D- WW frozen meal
Snack- String cheese and potato chips
total points+ 22

Wednesday morning I woke up with another Charley horse.  This time it's in my right leg.  It's another lingering hurt leg.  I didn't get in any exercise except for a little gardening since it hurts to walk or do anything but sit or stand still.

My eating was:
B- Cheerios, banana, almond milk
L- Meatloaf sandwich, pickle spear, apple
D- Pork loin chop, WW mac and cheese, Bush's grillin beans and cider
S- watermelon, thin pretzels
total points+ 27

Thursday I went shopping with my daughter and out for lunch with her and my hubby.  I got a little gardening done while I waited for my daughter to get the dog again.  We have a lot of that invasive ground cover ivy and I keep pulling it out.  Pretty soon all we will have is dirt because the ivy drowning out the grass.  I also made reservations for a mini vacation.  We haven't been on a vacation in a long time and my hubby is having a lot of stress at work and really needs to get away for a while.  I rented a log cabin in TN for 3 nights in October. We might even take our time and drive back roads to get there and stay somewhere overnight along the way.  I told my hubby it was not going to be our usual vacation where every minute is planned out.  We are going to be in the same spot the whole time and we are going to enjoy sitting around reading and walking in the woods and watching the leaves change colors.  He can take his golf clubs and golf at the nearby golf course.  Most of our vacations are planned to the minute.  When the girls were young we went to Colorado and my hubby got food poisoning and since we had to be somewhere else the next day we had to go on even though he felt like he was going to die.  That's the engineer in him I guess.  I will cook most of our meals and we can go out for dinner or even grill up a couple steaks.  I don't want to gain weight while I'm gone.  We'll have a lot of fruit and veggies with us to snack on.

Yesterday eating:
B- Cheerios, banana, almond milk
L- 1 cabbage roll and 1 pierogie
D- Crock pot Italian chicken breast, 1/2 ear of corn , GG antioxidant veggies and roasted red potato, cider
S- watermelon
Total points+ 20

It's a rainy day today and I'm stuck here without a car so it will be an inside day today.  I have a cheerleader skirt I need to get cutout and sewn so I will probably do that today?  I DVRed X Factor so I can watch that too.  The house could use some cleaning so I'm sure I will stay busy today.

1 comment:

  1. We all have those weeks...when we go MIA.

    Way to go on your weighin. Both of them !!

    That cabin looks amazing. I saved it in my favorites list so we just might have to check that place out as well. Our anniversary is in October so maybe a little trip may be in order!

    ReplyDelete