Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EKK!!! Job interview tomorrow.

The last time I had a job interview was 20 years ago.  The last time I worked for someone other than myself was 19 years ago.  I applied online for a job at Kohl's in their shoe department over the weekend and I got a call this morning asking if I was still interested I the job.  The interview will be a group interview at 10:00 tomorrow morning.  What do I wear?  What should I expect from a group interview?  I've only had a couple one on one interviews in my life.  I started working after my girls were out of school.  Can you tell I'm nervous.

I'm not letting my nervousness get me into eating things I shouldn't.  I'm doing pretty good sticking to plan.  I'll walk to my Weight-loss challenge meeting tonight, so that will be my exercise.

Wish me luck with my interview and I'll let everyone know how it went tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Much, much luck, Paula! You'll do great! Have fun - really! Pretend you're just chatting with a bunch of new people; be yourself, dress nicely, and have fun.

    By the way, you've been awarded!
    http://www.flab-to-fab.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete