Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly weigh-in

I had a .4 loss this week.  Of course, I had a 1 pound gain last week so I'm still behind.  That's OK, at least it was a loss.  I have 9 more weeks until it's my 1 year anniversary of rejoining Weight Watchers.  I have 9.2 pounds to lose to get to my goal again.  That means I have to lose at least a pound each week from now until December 20th to make my personal goal.  I can do this.  No, I WILL do this.  I lost last year over the holidays and I can do it again this year.  It will take a lot of planning and a lot of work, but I WILL do it.  I am back to tracking as of today.  I got in my 4 fast miles with Leslie Sansone this morning.  I am going to fill up my water bottle and get all my water in today.  I have no idea but we are having for dinner, so I have to look in the freezer and find something.  I really wanted to do the meatless Monday thing, but it just isn't working out.  My hubby just has to have his meat.  I have to make this weeks meal plan menu, so I know what I'm having the rest of the week, so I don't fall into a bad choice.  The next 9 weeks are going to be GOOD weeks and I hope they show it on the scale.

I took my measurements yesterday since my old clothes were fitting again.  Here's the results from when I took my measurements in January until now:
Arms  -.5
Hips  -4.5
Bust  -4
Waist  -6
Thighs  -3.5

That's a total on 18.5 inches overall.  That's amazing.  I still see that fat girl in the mirror, but I am shrinking even if I don't see it myself.  Others have notices and that's all that counts.  Someday I will see the change.

I've got a pot of dump soup on the stove, so I will be set for lunches this week.  I'm going back to basics.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! It must be so satisfying to see the success both in numbers on the scale, and numbers off your body! :-)

    ReplyDelete