Sunday, October 9, 2011

Leaving for the cabin on Monday.

It's been a while since I've updated the blog.  Last week's weigh-in was a maintain.  Better than the gain I thought I would have.  I was up 1/2 pound at my challenge weigh-in.  I did very well on the exercise challenge.  I got all my points.  Only 3 of us managed to get all the points.  The leader of the challenge pulls a winner and runner up and out of the 3 names she pulled I was not the winner.

Eating's been good.  I haven't been tracking, but I'm eating small portions and no junk except the chips I had the last 2 nights.  I'm getting in most of my water and I've walked every morning for a mile.  The weather's been beautiful so I've been outside cutting down the dying plants and getting ready for winter.  Before long I will be raking leaves onto the flower beds.  There's plenty of exercise to be had working in the yard.  As a matter of fact I should be out there now soaking up the rays and getting some much needed vitamin D. ;-)  Plus I want to get the house clean and in order before I leave tomorrow.  My 18 year old grandson will be staying here so who knows what I will come home to.  As long as he feeds the animals I will be happy.

We are leaving on Monday after my weigh-in to go to TN.  We are planning on staying somewhere half way there and getting to the cabin on Tuesday.  We will be coming home on Friday.  I'm hoping to get a lot of walking in and to making wise choices when eating.  Wish me luck on both of those.  They are predicting rain while we are there.  As long as it's not an all day rain I can live with it.

OK I'm off to put another load in the washer and go outside for a bit.  I hope everyone has a great week and loses a lot of weight.

2 comments:

  1. Maintaing is better than a gain. Have fun at the cabin that sounds exciting even with the rain. I know you will make the right food choices, your a strong woman :) Have fun and hopefully that scale goes down drastically next week

    ReplyDelete