Monday, November 21, 2011

Week in Review: Nov 20 - 26

I am totally "stealing" this idea from Watchmeshine's blog .

I thought I would start a post that I could update on a daily basis and be able to reflect on each day of that week, in one place. So, this is my first "Week in Review" post, where I will reflect upon each day after it has passed and I am "safely" into the next day.
 
SUNDAY:
I didn't do too much.  I ate pretty good.  I haven't been tracking, so I'm going to have to get back into the habit of that. We went out to dinner and I had a spinach salad.  I'm still not having any pop or candy.  This new habit is going very well.   Status: Feeling good with myself.

MONDAY:
Today was weigh-in I'm down another .4.  That's a total of 34 pounds so far.  7.6 more to go.  I don't think I'll make it by my 1 year WW rejoining anniversary, but I will make it.  I'll write more tomorrow!
I ended the day with zero points left.  I did my 4 mile Leslie Sansone DVD.
Status: Feeling OK with the way the day went.

TUESDAY:
I had planned on going to Jazzercise today, but went shopping with my daughter instead. I did my Lislie Sansone 4 mile DVD before I went to my weight loss challenge meeting.  I was up 1 pound for that weigh in.
I went over my points by 6 points.  I now have 43 weekly left.
Status: Gonna try to do better tomorrow.

WEDNESDAY:
Went to Jazzercise in the morning.  It felt good to be back.  It was a good workout.
Made my stuffing so it all ready to stuff into the turkey.
Ended the day with 2 points left over.
Status: Feeling good about the day.  More energy today.

THURSDAY:
Thanksgiving went well.  I got a 30 minute walk in before dinner.  I used a small plate and filled it with all the goodies.  No seconds.  I had a piece of pie.  Actually I had a half of a piece of the regular pumpkin pie and a half piece of the pumpkin fluff pie.
When I entered things in the WW etools it said I went over by 11 points.  It's had to calculate when things are homemade.  I feel good with how I ate.
Status:Feeling Thankful.

FRIDAY:
I went to Jazzercise in the morning.  We used the balls.  Had a good work out.
Dinner was the same as yesterday.  We had all the leftovers.  I skipped the mashed potatoes this time around.  I didn't even bother to enter everything in the etools.  I'm sure the points would be pretty close to Thursday except we ate early so it was my lunch instead of dinner.
I had to go to work at 4 till 12:30 am.  I took my pie and had it for my dinner break.  I walked for 7 hours putting away shoes that were left laying around and getting shoes that people needed in a different size.  I was pooped when I got home.
Status:Tired

SATURDAY:
Worked, which means I walked for 6 hours.  Those shoe boxes get heavy near the end of the shift.  There's lots of lifting and reaching and bending too.  All in all it's quite a workout.  My arms and legs are tender.
I went to dinner after work.  I had a soup and salad.  I had my pie for my evening snack.  All in all a pretty good day.
Status: Tired. Early bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment