Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It Feels Like Spring

It was raining yesterday, but the sun is coming out today and it's going to be in the mid 60s.  I see a walk in my future today.  I went for a walk on Sunday after dinner with my daughter and our dogs.  My hubby says that's what helped me lose .6 this week.  Maybe it is.  I weighed in at 144.6 yesterday.  I'm .2 from being back to my lowest weight in my WW journey.  I hope next week I will beat that weight.  Only 4.5 more pounds to lose by my birthday.  I have 3 weeks worth of weigh-ins to get there.  My goal this week is to do some type of exercise everyday.  So far I've walked on Sunday, Jazzercised yesterday and I plan to walk again today.  The weather is going to warm all week, so I hope to get out in the yard to do some flower garden clean up.  This will be GREAT exercise for me.

I bought myself an ipod touch from Target on Sunday.  Now all I have to do is put my music on it.  I've downloaded an app that measures my walking distance and speed and the WW app.  I also joined a gym app that will pay me if I go to the gym. It's called GymPact .  Check it out.

I'm going to put the wash in the dryer and maybe head out for a walk before my shower.  See everyone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment