Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Back!!

It's been a very long time since I've been here to post.  To refresh everyone's memory.  I made goal in January 2011.  It took me a year to make it to goal.  I set mini goals to help me get there.  I lost a little and gained a little, but I never gave up.  I went to my Weight Watchers meeting every week no matter what I thought the scale would say.  After I made goal I wanted to continue losing if possible.  I am happy to say that as of Monday's weigh in I am not down 52.6 pounds. That is 11 pounds under my goal weight.  I guess it's time to set a new WW goal, but what should I make it?  I wouldn't mind losing more weight.  I have set a mini goal to get into the 120's  I don't care if it's only 129.8.  This would be awesome.  I really don't care how long it takes to get there.

Now on to my measurements.  These are total inches lost since I rejoined WW in Dec. 2010.
Arms: down 2"
Hips: down 8"
Bust: down 7"
Waist: down 10.5"
Thighs: down 5"
When I started out in December 2010 I was unable to even wear my size 14 jeans.  I am now into a size 10 and they are NOT tight.  I am actually wearing size 6/8 capris from Walmart and they are loose.  I am going to go clothes shopping for winter things and will see what sizes I fit into.

I still see that FAT girl sometimes when I look in the mirror.  It's very hard to get the mindset that I've lost 52 pounds.  I see the difference when I see photos of myself.  This is going to be the hardest part of my journey.  I just want to see what everyone else sees when I look at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment