Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday

Boy, where did the week go?  I can't believe it's already Friday and can it actually be the middle of March?  Another nice day here in Wadsworth Ohio.  the clouds come and go, but it's 63 degrees so that's nice.

I ended up going for another walk after dinner yesterday.  It was just to nice to stay inside.  This morning I went to Jazzercise.  Then I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning.  Now I'm going to go grocery shopping for my hubby for his trip this weekend.  I might go to Target and check out their clearance sections.  I usually go around looking for bargains for Friday, since I don't have to dog sit my grand dog.

Since I ended up eating breakfast last because of the dentist appointment I think I'll just grab a cheese stick and head out shopping.  Enjoy the day where you are.  Till later....

No comments:

Post a Comment