Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

Today is New Years Day.  I am ready too get back to eating healthy.  The holidays seemed to go on forever.  The junk if finally almost all gone and the refrigerator is stocked with veggies.

I want to list my 2013 Goals:

Health:
I will exercise at least once a day, but hope to work 2 in.
I will try and get a power food into each meal.
I will track my meals:
I will achieve 100% on my Active Link everyday.

Personal/Fun:
I will plan mini trips with my husband when he retires in early summer.

Debt:
I will continue to pay down my zero percent credit card so it is paid off before the interest kicks in.
I will pay off My discover card.
I will try to not use credit cards except the ones I know I will pay off in full each month.

House:
I will continue following Fly lady and keep the house neat.
I will work in the gardens and plan more perennials.

I went to Jazzercise this morning so my calendar has one sticker on it so far.  By the end of the month my hope is to have a sticker on every day.  I had hoped to get all the Christmas things put away yesterday and then again today, but didn't get around to it.  That is my goal for tomorrow.  Fly lady is working on Zone 2 this week which is the living room, entryway and front porch.  The living room is in pretty good shape once I get the Christmas stuff put away.  The entryway needs some help, but it's cold in there.  Since we have a lot of snow and we only have a small porch in front of the door, I'm only going to see that the snow is swept from that area.

I want to get an extra workout in this evening.  Since my husband is watching TV I think I might go for a little walk on the treadmill.  I haven't used it in a very long time so I am going to take it easy.  No jogging, just a nice slow walk to help to get my Active Link to 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment