Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Candy and Other Goodies Be GONE!!

Halloween is here and gone.  I didn't hand out anything to the beggars this year or last.  I spent the evening baking Halloween cookies for my grandson to take to work and or to his girlfriend's birthday party.  I do have candy in the pantry for the same grandson's lunches.  I ate way too many cookies, because they were just sitting there asking to be eaten.  I packed them up and sent them on their way last night.  The candy is still in the pantry and I find myself opening the pantry door and taking out 2 mini Kit Kats at a time and eating them.  I know that I shouldn't be eating them, but they are right there asking to be eaten.  I have decided I'm going to put them in a Ziploc baggie, so it will be harder for me to get to them.  If I have to open the baggie to get to the candy it will give me time to double think my action and hopefully I won't eat any.  I enjoyed an apple today instead of the candy.  I gave up candy before on my own and I can do it again.

OK I just put the candy in the Ziploc and I wrote my grandson's name on it, so when I see it I will remember I bought it for him and NOT me. What ever it takes.  I use little mind games to keep me in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment