I can't believe it's December already. Where has the year gone? With all the Christmas goodies, that are sure to be around this month, it might be a good idea to have a plan and set some goals to finish out the year. You all know that I am a goal setter. So here's my plans for December:
1. I don't want to gain any weight. I would love to be back into the 120s, but will be happy with a maintain.
2. I want to get some kind of activity in everyday this month. I'm going to work on getting my Active Link to 100% everyday. I did very well doing this, this year, but didn't really keep track in November and didn't get there several days.
3. I know I will be making cookies and other goodies, but I will limit my intake to 1 serving of goodie a day. I enjoy a cup of tea and some kind of treat in the evening while I'm watching TV. I will not eat any treats during the day except for that special time.
4. I want to attend my WW meeting every week. Attending the meeting really help me stay on track. I really need the accountability of the WW scale and sharing my week with my leader. Even though I am a lifetime/at goal member doesn't mean I don't need to attend meetings.
5. Most importantly I want to enjoy the holidays and if I mess up I don't want to stress about it. If I slip up I will move on and try to do better. Tomorrow is another day and why stress over something that is done.
What are some of your goals for December 2013?
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (14)
- September (24)
- August (8)
- May (6)
- February (2)
- January (7)