Sunday, December 1, 2013

Goals for the month of December

I can't believe it's December already.  Where has the year gone?  With all the Christmas goodies, that are sure to be around this month, it might be a good idea to have a plan and set some goals to finish out the year.  You all know that I am a goal setter.  So here's my plans for December:

1.  I don't want to gain any weight.  I would love to be back into the 120s, but will be happy with a maintain.

2.  I want to get some kind of activity in everyday this month.  I'm going to work on getting my Active Link to 100% everyday.  I did very well doing this, this year, but didn't really keep track in November and didn't  get there several days. 

3.  I know I will be making cookies and other goodies, but I will limit my intake to 1 serving of  goodie a day.  I enjoy a cup of tea and some kind of treat in the evening while I'm watching TV.  I will not eat any treats during the day except for that special time.

4.  I want to attend my WW meeting every week.  Attending the meeting really help me stay on track.  I really need the accountability of the WW scale and sharing my week with my leader. Even though I am a lifetime/at goal member doesn't mean I don't need to attend meetings.

5.  Most importantly I want to enjoy the holidays and if I mess up I don't want to stress about it.  If I slip up I will move on and try to do better.  Tomorrow is another day and why stress over something that is done.

What are some of your goals for December 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment