Here it is the last week of December. I can't believe this year is gone already. I haven't written on here since December 1st. I really need to get better at posting more regular. My last post listed some end of the year goals. Here's a link to that post.
Now, how did I do with these goals?
1. I didn't want to gain weight.- Well my last weigh in at WW will be on Tuesday, but as of today on my scale I'm up 4 pounds. I have a few days to try and correct that. I do know I won't be in the 120. That will have to be my goal for 2014.
2. I wanted to get in activity every day.- I did get at least 20 minutes of activity in, but I did not get 100% on my ActiveLink.
3. I wanted to limit my snacks.- This was a total FAIL! I ate way too many cookies. They are going in the trash today and I will only eat fruit the rest of the year for snacks.
4. I wanted to attend my WW meeting every week.- I missed 2 weeks so that was also a semi-fail. I will go next Tuesday for my final yearly weigh in.
5. I wanted to enjoy the holidays and not stress if I messed up. The holidays were fun. I did mess up and I tried not to stress about it.
I'm not happy that I didn't accomplish all these goals, but I'm not perfect and I haven't given up. My next post will probably be on January 1st. I will look back at the year and look at my letter to myself I wrote last year. I will probably write another one for 2014.
- December (5)
- November (6)
- October (14)
- September (24)
- August (8)
- May (6)
- February (2)
- January (7)