Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reflecting back on the year.

In January 2013 I wrote a letter to myself as if it was written today.  Here's the link.  Reflecting back I did pretty well in predicting my future.

 Health:
I did continue going to Weight Watchers no matter what the scale would say.

I did continue to maintain my weight and ended up losing a half pound more over the year.  I didn't make it to 125, but I almost made it not too long ago, bur gained the weight back to a little less than my goal weight.

I do work out almost everyday.  I continued putting stickers on my calendar.  I love seeing them add up as the month goes along.

I didn't track my food like I should, but I plan on doing the Simply Filling plan so tracking shouldn't be a problem.

Retirement:
Ron is a lot move fun to be around now that he's retired.

We have traveled more.

The eating schedule is something I'm still working on.  It's getting better.

Personal Life:
I did do a lot of gardening.  It is a work in progress.

I wish I could say the house is still nice because I follow FlyLady.  It's not terrible, but it could be better.

The blogging has not be steady.  I hope to work on that this year.

I am going to write another letter to myself tomorrow and see how well I predict my future for 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment