Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cleaning out the closet today

Not much happened yesterday. No shopping. I had planned on going to Jazzercise in the morning, but I didn't really feel well so I decided against it. I had a headache all day. We decided to get a pizza for dinner so I didn't even have to cook. I had my veggie soup for lunch.

Today I've made up my mind to get the closet cleaned out. I know there's stuff in there I no longer want. I still have summer clothes in there. I don't have drawers in the bedroom so everything I wear is kept in storage tubs on the floor of the closet. I really need to change out the season since it's already January. It will so much easier to do this once my husband finishes building the storing shelves in the basement. I will be able to store the out of season clothing in their tubs on the shelves instead of in the closet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping buy and for the great low fat pie idea!!!

    ReplyDelete