Monday, January 17, 2011

1 pound = 5.4 total gone

Today was my WW weigh-in.  I'm down another pounds.  That makes 5.4 total since I went back.  I'm feeling good that I'm still ahead of goal of losing a pound a week. 

I walked on the treadmill 3 times this week.  It snowed a lot on Tuesday, so I walked to my daughter's to pick up her dog.  The snow was deep and no one had shoveled their walks.  It was like walking on sand duns.  I am counting that as a work out, plus I shoveled my whole driveway.  I didn't do any other exercise this week.  If I had I would have probably lost more.  I will try harder to do more this week.  My weekly goal is to walk at least 4 times this week and try and do some other exercise the other 3 days.

The Pantry Challenge is still going OK.  I'm managing to eat healthy while still eating out of the pantry and freezer.  I did go shopping on Friday and bought some milk, eggs, english muffins and cheese.  I knew my grandson would be here part of the weekend so I also bought some chips for him.  I did not eat any of them and he took them home with him yesterday.  I ended up spending $44.19.  So far I've spent $54.00 on groceries this month.  I feel good about that.  A plus is that I still have a lot of food left in the house to work with for the rest of the month.

My challenge tonight is going out to eat at Tumbleweed.  I'm off to check their menu so I can make a wise choice before I get there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment