Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello, my name is Paula...

and I have a grocery shopping habit.  What is wrong with me?  I just can't go into a store without spending at least $100.00.  I had about 10 things on my list and walked into the store geared up to buy only those items.  As I walked around I found other things that I thought we needed.  Of course we didn't really "NEED" these items.  I bought dessert options for our evening snacks.  I got yogurt that wasn't on sale.  I did have a coupon for them.  I think I'll be doing the pantry challenge for the month of February too.  I still have plenty of food and I really need to cut the grocery bill.  If I can stay out of the store I can actually save the money.

My Wwi fit arrived.  I've heard so many good things about the wwi fit that I can;t wait to try it out.  I think I will try it after dinner and before Biggest Loser.  I already did my walking this morning so the extra exercise will be a bonus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment