Friday, May 6, 2011

Outdoor walking

The sun was actually out for a change so I took the dog for a walk.  I met my daughter and her dog and we walked around the neighborhood.  It  was nice to get out and get some fresh air.  I walked a 30 minute mile outside and then came home and walked with Leslie Sansone doing her Fast & Firm 4 really "BIG" miles.  That makes another 5 miles today.  I was going to go out and move some rocks around to make my flower beds, but it's starting to cloud up.  The forecast is rain everyday for the next 7 days.

My husband is going motorcycle riding for the weekend.  He took me out to lunch before he left.   I had the salad bar.  I did ok until I went back for a bowl of fruit.  They had a Black Forest dessert.  I took a 1/2 piece (1"x2").  It was the best thing I've ever eaten.  YUM!!! I would have loved to go back and get more, but I didn't.  I shared my 1/2 piece with my husband.  I have no idea how many points to put in my tracker for it. 

Thursday's Meals:

Breakfast 5 points
smoothie
1/2 english muffin w/ 1 T peanut butter

Lunch 10 points
Spaghetti w/ 1 meatball
grapes

Dinner 20 points
General Tso's chicken w/ rice
Lemonade

Snack 2 points
WW dark chocolate raspberry frozen treat

Total points used today 37 leaving me with 39 remaining weekly points

Activity points
9 today with a total of 28 weekly points.

Today's weight on my home scale 171 Probably due to the salt in the chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment