Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Yesterday's Weigh-In

I had a 2.2 loss this week.  This put me officially in the 160s.  I am a half pound from being at my 10%.  That is next weeks goal.  I guess amping up the activity helped me this week.  Now, I have to keep it up.  It's been so nice the last couple days that I've been able to get out and do some much needed weeding in the flower gardens on top of all the extra walking I've been doing.

I went out to eat a lot this past weekend.  This is something I always do.  I'm learning to make better choices and I bring half home for another day.

Yesterday's meals: total 27 points 2 points left for day

Breakfast= 2 points
Smoothie
grapes

Lunch= 13 points
pizza
orange

Dinner= 12
hamburger on whole wheat bun
broccoli slaw
1/2 ear corn

Exercise= 9 points
30 minutes walking outside
4 mile walk with Leslie Sansone

No comments:

Post a Comment