Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weight Watchers 5K Walk

I just got back from walking with my fellow Weight Watcher friends.  What a nice time.  Of course I was at the end of the pack with the lady that usually sits by me at meetings.  We were the 2 oldest walkers there, but it was a nice time anyway.  We got to talk and get to know each other better.  We had about 10 walkers show up.

Since I didn't write after my last weight I'll update now.  I lost .8 and finally made my 10% on Monday.  I got my Weight Watcher's key chain.  I put my 16 weeks charm on it and on Monday I will be able to put my walking charm on it.  My next charm goal is to get my 25 pound anchor charm.  That is 6.8 more pounds.  My next personal goal is to be at 165 by the end of the month.  I have 3.4 pounds to go and 2 weigh-ins to do it in.  Wish me luck!!

The weather is finally nice here in Ohio, so today I am going to get out and play in the dirt.  I'm going to rake the leaves from around the plants and decide what needs to be replaces.  I'm also going to do more weeding.  I'm going to plant my onion sets and see if I can find my bean seeds so I can get them planted too.  It's going to be a busy day outside in the fresh air.  I hope it helps me show a loss at Monday's weigh-in.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! congratulations on making your 10%. I have .8 to go in order to meet mine...AAArrrgggh so close. Wishing you luck this week. Hope you make your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I almost forgot...what is the 16 week charm?

    ReplyDelete