Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dinner and a movie

I went for a 1.5 mile walk this morning.  I have to get back on track with the exercise.  The dog was happy to go too.  It was a beautiful morning.

I had oatmeal for breakfast.  I haven't had that in a long time.  Lunch was cottage cheese and cantaloupe.  Dinner was 2 slices of stuffed crust cheese pizza and 1 bread stick.  I went to see "The Help" and I can't go to the movie without having popcorn.  Our local theater still has small popcorn not the HUGE bags you get at the big theaters. 

Now I'm tired and think I'll go to bed.  I plan on walking again in the morning and will probably do some weeding in the flower gardens in the afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the exercise! was the movie good? Everyone is telling me to see it. But seriously what is a movie with out popcorn lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you One Chick. Yes, the movie was good. The popcorn made it much better. I was still down in weight, so no harm done!!

    ReplyDelete