Monday, August 29, 2011

Finally in the 150s

Well, I'm barely in them, but I'm taking it.  Today I weighed in at 159.8.  That was a .2 loss this week.  Much better than I thought I was going to do.  I really thought I would have a 2 pound gain.  I did my Leslie Sansone 4 Fast Miles this morning, so it must have really helped me have a loss.

So far, the eating has been very good.  I made my usual WW meeting smoothie and I took a Cascadian Farm organic Trail Mix bar with me to eat with the smoothie.  For lunch I mixed up some Good Season's salad dressing.  I used balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make it.  I put 1 tablespoon of the dressing on a cut up tomato and cucumber salad.  I also had a peach.  YUMMO!!  Stuff peppers are in the slow cooker and I got some Bob Evans mashed potatoes to have with it.  I'll also make some corn on the cob and I'll have a half ear if that.  Sounds like a good dinner.  I'm going to really try hard this week to be good and on point.  I am going to splurge on Wednesday and go out for steak.  It would have been my Dad's 90th birthday and we always go out to eat on his birthday even though he's no longer with us.  I won't get cupcakes like I usually do though.  No dessert this year.  I really want to have a good loss at next weeks meeting.  Wait.  Next week is Labor day so we will not have a meeting on Monday.  I might go to another meeting on Wednesday.  I hate to miss too many meetings.  It's a waste of good money and I like to see what they talk about at the meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment