Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shin Splints!

OUCH!! The front to my legs are killing me.  I did the Leslie Sansone  Fast 4 Miles on Monday and walked with the dog on Tuesday and Wednesday.  My legs did not hurt while I was walking, but they started walking shortly after I got home and they've never stopped.  I think I will take a break from walking today.  I don't really think I could do a walk justice today.  I think I'll go through my exercise tapes and pick something out that I haven't done in a while.  Maybe I'll drag out Richard Simmons and do that.  I can't remember the last time I did one of his tapes.  I LOVE that man!!

Yesterday went pretty well.    Breakfast was Kashi cereal.  I worked in the garden weeding in the afternoon and ate 2 slices of swiss cheese while doing that.  I did go to dinner at Lone Star Steakhouse for dinner.  I had the new Tostada Salad.  It was very yummy.

The scale has been very good to me this week.  I've remained in the 150s all day.  I usually gain during the day, but so far so good.  This morning I was down to 158 on my scale.  I have to continue to lose or at least maintain during the week and decide if I want to go to a different WW meeting since mine will be closed on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I had something like that a couple weeks ago. I had pushed myself to do 101 miles in 6 days on my stationary bike. Talk about throbbing i felt like when you see cartoon characters throbbing lol Sounds like you had a pretty good day though keep it up!

    ReplyDelete