Friday, September 2, 2011

Today will be my day off!

My shins still hurt and this morning I woke up to my calves hurting.  I got a Charley Horse before I got out of bed.  I will probably be working on the weed gardens again today, so it won't be a complete day off.  I do a lot of bending and pulling and digging when I'm weeding, so I still get a workout.

The scale says I'm still in the 150s today.  Can I make it through the weekend with this till happening?  I sure am going to try.

Yesterday was a pretty good day.  I "Sweat To The Oldies" with Richard Simmons.  And boy, was I sweating.  It was pouring off me.  I am so out of shape.  I used to go to Jazzercise before I went back to WW.  I couldn't afford to do both so I quit Jazzercise and started back to WW.  Once I make it back to goal and I can go free again I plan of going back to Jazzercise.  I enjoyed it and the people were like family.  I would love to try Zumba.  I might check into that too.

Eating yesterday was good.  My husband was home in the morning, so I made his breakfast too.  I had 1 fried egg, 2 slices of toast, 1 slice of bacon and a wedge of cantaloupe.  For lunch I had a leftover stuffed green pepper and mashed potatoes, a salad and a peach.  For dinner I had 1/2 grilled pork loin chop, 1/2 ear of corn, salad with 2 slices of Swiss cheese.  For an evening snack we tried yet another watermelon.  This one was delicious.  I've bought several and none of them have had any taste or were dried out inside.  I got this one at Walmart on my way home from my WW meeting and couldn't wait to try it.  I said this was my last attempt to find the perfect watermelon and I'm glad I finally found one.  I'm doing good at tracking what I eat.  Now I need to start tracking my points again.

I've been working on getting more water in.  Yesterday I got in around 60 oz. Plus I had the watermelon, so I had to get up in the middle of the night to go pee.  Usually I can hold it till morning, but not this time.

I have to finish sewing a cow costume and get it mailed out today and then get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.  Before too long it will be cold and I will be stuck in the house.  Let me tell you now. I HATE WINTER and I am NOT looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a busy bee. Food sounds great! Dont worry about the exercise one day off is not going to kill you but you should have a rest day until you get used to your exercise routine or you will over work your body. Im glad you are tracking now but I think you better get back on them points who knows what could happen playing by "eye" lol You sound like your doing a great job doing it though and it looks like you made good choices. Hope you finish the costume soon. Have a great day and remember to take it easy... just for one day.

    ReplyDelete