Saturday, August 6, 2011

No Longer Obese

I just calculated my BMI and I am no longer obese.  I am now just over weight.  If I lose my target of 2 pounds per week I will make my goal on my 1 year Weight Watchers anniversary.  That would be awesome.  My anniversary date is November 11th.  I lost last year during the holidays, but that was when I first started which is much easier to do than at the end of your journey.  I will be very happy if I make my goal weight by the end of the year.  This is very doable.  I am reading the Fiber35 Book.  I would like to incorporate this into my WW diet.  I love the idea of eating more fiber and cutting out all the bad things.  I think I will try it and see how it goes.  I will continue to track my points and see how the two diets work together.

I went to the farmers market today and got some good fresh veggies and fruit.  I got green beans, tomatoes, corn and blueberries.  Everything is cleaned and ready to go.  I went to grocery store and got some peaches and bagged lettuce that was on sale for 89 cents.  While I was there I looked at the discound rack.  They had asparagus for 98 cents and bundle.  They were the thin kind, which I love.  I grilled all 3 bunches and saved some for my omelets and salad next week.  The peaches are really good too.  I think I'll go back before the sale ends and get some more.  I love peaches and at that price I can afford to get several.  If they start to get to ripe I can always put them in my smoothies.

The walking is going OK.  It's been hot still, but I've managed to walk all but 2 days this week.  Next week it's suppose to cool off and only be in the 70s so I will enjoy walking then much better.

We went to Steak & Shake for dinner tonight.  I'm so proud of myself.  I always get a milkshake and some kind of burger.  Tonight I got sweet tea and a bowl of vegetable beef soup.  The soup was very salty, so I am going to have drink a lot of water to help wash it all out of my system.

Here's to hoping for a loss this week.  We will see how it goes on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment