Monday, September 26, 2011

WOO! HOO! 155

OK it's really 155.2, but it's not 156.  Now on to 150.  I would like to be at that number by Halloween.  A total loss this week of 1.6 pounds and a total overall loss of 31.4 pounds.  And I got my 5 pound star today.  AWESOME!!!  We shared our weight loss victories, scale or non scale at today's meeting.  I shared that my pants are too big and when I walk my back seams end up on the side of my butt cheek.  It's too close to not being able to wear short pants the rest of the year, so I don't want to go buy the next size or 2 down.  The leader said they would be on sale now and I told her that next year I hope to be even smaller and the new ones I bought this year wouldn't fit me then.

Not much else to report.  I'm going to try doing the planned menus this week.  My hubby is home today, so we did have meat for lunch so it's not a complete meatless Monday.  He's already complaining that there's not going to meat in the dinner meal.  I told him he would never miss it.  I'll make a nice salad with boiled eggs in it and cheese.  I'm going to enter all the recipes in the recipe builder, so I know how many points each meals going to be for the week.  This will help me decide what to have for the other meals for the day.

It's another rainy day here.  I'm really tired of this wet stuff.  I haven't looked at the forecast for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats !!! Woo-hoo ! Good for you !!! I am so happy for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY CONGRATS!!! sorry I have been MIA for a while but I didnt forget about you. Im so happy for you and you will def. make it to 150 by halloween. I know you will!! Whats this new menu your talking about? Oh and def your that recipe builder we dont want something ending up like the smoothie, which still is mind boggling to me. Well I hope all is well and that you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete