Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goodbye January

This is the last day of January 2013.  My start of the new year hasn't been too bad.  I am down 1 pound from my first January weigh-in, but I've had a couple bad weeks of eating.  This week I started tracking my WW points with dinner, so I know how many I have left for the rest of the day.  This has really helped me stay within my allotted points. My unofficial weight this morning was 129.5.  Now if I can only keep this weight over the weekend so my WW weigh-in on Monday will be bring a loss.

I managed to get in exercise everyday this month and managed to get in 2 some days.  Here's a look at my exercise calendar.


I have my February calendar on my refrigerator just waiting for tomorrow's sticker.  This has really helped me stay on track with the activity.  I look forward to putting a sticker on the calendar everyday.  The routine we will be covering in our WW meetings in February is activity so I look forward to attending the meeting and discuss this subject.  I'm taking my past calendars to share.

This past Monday I was down .2.  Not real happy with that, but at least it was a loss.  Of course, I was up .8 the week before so I'm still behind.  I have to step it up if I want to see 125 by my birthday in April. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the calendar. It's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula - you can so reach your birthday goal weight :)

    ReplyDelete