Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's the weekend



 How do you like the new ticker?  This is based on me getting to 125.  We will see if I can make it.

Yes, another weekend.  My hubby is out of town so I have the whole house to myself.  I'm not sure I really like being alone.  There's no one here to see me go to the pantry to see what's inside.  This was me last night.  I wasn't hungry, but I just couldn't stay out of the pantry.  I ate the remaining bugles, some goldfish crackers, a slice of pumpkin bread and had some hot cocoa.  Granted this was over a long period of time after lunch.  I  had veggies and dip for dinner. The only good thing about this is I only went over my daily points bu 4 points and I had only used 1 earlier in the week.

I got my hair cut and my highlights touched upon Thursday.  I like it.  It was getting too long and my roots were getting out of control.  I'm sure my grey hair was showing up nicely.

This week has been a good week for tracking everyday and getting at least 1 workout in everyday.  I have incorporated power foods into all meals except for snacks.  I know I would be better off if I used power food for snacks instead of the junk I've been eating.  Once the junk is out of the cupboards I am not buying more.  I'm going to try and lead a cleaner lifestyle.  This is not going to be easy with my husband being here, but I am going to try.  I refuse to throw good food away, so I am going to finish what we have in the house but I plan to replace it with better options when I buy new.


No comments:

Post a Comment