Friday, January 4, 2013

Yesterday Seemed To Last Forever.

I don't know why, but the day just kept going and going.  My Hubby stayed home from work because our grandson's car was overheating had we needed to find out why, plus hubby was suppose to get his new car.  Even he said the day drug by.  I was so tired at the end of the day that I actually went to bed at 9:00 and went right to sleep. 

I didn't go to Zumba last night.  I just didn't feel up to it.  I did go to Jazzercise in the morning and I did get 100% on my Active Link, but only 1 sticker on my calendar for yesterday.

Looking back at this past weeks tracker I find that's I've gone over my daily points every single day.  At this weeks end I've used all my weeklies plus 1.  I can't wait to get to my Monday weigh-in and get back on schedule.  This has been the worst two weeks.  I hate not having the accountability of going to weigh in and attending my weekly meeting.

Today I'm going to run the sweeper and get back to my Fly Lady schedule.  Everything has been slacking this week.  I have to get back to it before everything gets too out of hand.  I'm off to get my shower and then get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment